VHF Marine Radio
Float n flash
- With its innovative flashing red LED light, an overboard lC-M24 is easy to find, day or night. The light flashes even if the radio is turned off.
- US patent pending.
Small and lightweight body
- As a floating VHF marine transceiver, the IC-M24 is small and lightweight and easy to carry around.
Energy-saving 3.7V circuitry
The lC-M24 is powered by the 3.7V Lithium-Ion battery pack, BP-266, to reduce the volume and weight of the radio. A newly developed PA circuit provides 5W (approx.) RF output and powerful 600mW (typ.) audio even at this low voltage, while saving battery consumption for 10 hours of operating time.
Typical operation with Tx (Hi): Rx: standby 5 5 90. US patent: 8,295,796.
Easy to see large LCD
The large, easy to It see LCD (32x16mm) offers a clear 2-digit channel number Indication.
Built-in regular charger circuitry
Recharge the lC-M24 by plugging the wall charger directly in to the radio. By eliminating exposed metal charging points, the IC-M24 is even more protected from water damage.
Volume loud and mute functions
The volume loud/mute functions temporarily change the volume to the maximum/minimum level with two touches of a button. Depending on the background noise level, you can easily change the volume level to capture the received message.
- Submersible construction equivalent to IPX7 (1m depth for 30 minutes)
- Dual/Tri-watch functions
- Auto scan function
- One-touch access to Ch 16
- 4-step battery life indicator
- Tag scan and Favorite channel functions
- Weather channel with weather alert (USA version)
- Aqua cake draining function
Operating temperature range
-20 deg C to +60 deg C; -4 deg F to +140 deg F
260 g, 9.2 oz