Vertex VHF Wireless Radios
Our high- quality Vertex VHF Wireless Radios provides dependable and discreet communications. These radios provide a host of built-in features and compact convenience. Ideal for use in various hazardous locations, these wireless radios are developed with large channel capacity for enabling group communications. These Vertex VHF Wireless Radios also include voice encryption for private communications.
- Programmable key lock control to prevent inadvertent channel change
- Portable and lightweight
- Large coverage area
- Dependable and Discreet Communications The Vertex Standard VX-410/420 Series provides a host of built-in features and compact convenience. The intrinsically safe models meet the SGS requirements of ANSI/UL913 6th Edition for use in Classes 1, II, III, DIV 1 Groups A G hazardous locations.
Large Channel Capacity for Group Communications
Get 32-channel capacity, divided into two 16-channel groups, for quick and convenient channel access that allows for future organizational growth.
Discreet Communications and Security
- Includes Voice Encryption for private communications and programmable key lock control to prevent inadvertent channel change or unwanted function changes, which may be important when the radio is concealed and subject to accidental pressure on the keys.
- These radios also support over-the-air Stun, Kill and Revive to disable a lost or stolen radio mitigating any breach of security from unwanted listeners. Add the optional DVS-5 Voice Storage unit to record and store up to 120 seconds for keeping an audible record of important messages.
When Safety Counts
- Includes built-in Emergency notification that will switch to a designated channel and send an emergency alert. For enhanced worker safety, the Lone Worker mode is a built-in timer that requires the user to reset at a predetermined interval. If not reset, the radio automatically switches to Emergency mode to alert help.
Exclusive Auto-Range Transpond System ARTS
Only Vertex Standard radios are designed to inform you when you and another ARTS-equipped station are within communication range. If out of range for more than 2 minutes, your radio senses no signal has been received and beeps to alert you. The base station can then alert the field unit to move back in range great solution to keep your workers coordinated.
The Vertex Standard Difference
- Our number one goal is achieving superior customer satisfaction by delivering products and services that exceed your expectations.
- Vertex Standard radios are built to last and are backed by an industry leading 3 year warranty another great reason to choose Vertex Standard. Ask your Dealer for more details.
105 x 58 x 33 mm
134 - 174 MHz
Number of Channels
Operating Temperature Range
-30 deg C to +60 deg C
Power Supply Voltage
7.4 V DC+-20%